Car Parking Turntables
Revolving platform ideal for reduced spaces where manoeuvre is difficult or very difficult
- Enables to create parking spaces that would not be possible without a turnable.
- Eliminates the needs to manoeuvre.
- The flattest platform available on the market. Its height enables its installation in low-roof garages and multi-storey parking.
- Minimal motor and rotating power with an energy saving up to 75% with respect to other similar products, due to its high precision and technology innovation.
- Shifts automatically to “manual” in case of power failure.
- Easy civil works needed to install
- Either ground or above level installation
- Can be installed on 5% slope ramps. Specific models can be set-up on 12% slope ramp
- No maintenance requested
- Delivered with a remote control
- Anti-crushing “Safe Person” patented system[
- Technical after sales service
- High quality materials. Life long performance
- Exhaustive quality control during design and manufacture
Some practical examples that motivate the installation
- Difficult car elevator entry/exit.
- Turning on sharp bend slopes
- Difficult manoeuvring in narrow parkings
- Structure: Structural ST-42 tubes
- Floor: Nonslip metal sheet
- Paint: Baked synthetic epoxi RAL 9005 (others optional)
- Bearings: Life-Long lubrication
- Rotation: Either directions
- Support: 16 periphericals and 1 central
- Transmission: by friction with dragging limiter
- Control panel: Included
- Remote Control: Included
- Safety: Anti-crushing "Safe Person” patented system.